TANDOORI CHICKEN MEATBALLS
2 tablespoons EVOO
1 lb. ground chicken
¼ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
¼ cup cilantro, chopped
½ lemon, juiced
4 tablespoons Tandoori Seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
For Yogurt Sauce
½ cup plain yogurt
½ tablespoon minced garlic
¾ teaspoon Tandoori Seasoning
1. Heat oven to 350F
2. Grease rimmed baking sheet, set aside
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, bread crumbs, egg, cilantro, lemon juice and Tandoori Seasoning. Mix until combined
4. Form 12-14 balls (a medium cookie scoop would work)
5. Arrange balls on baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, turn over and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and Tandoori Seasoning.
7. Coat cooked balls in yogurt sauce and bake for 10 minutes.