SUNDRIED TOMATO STUFFED MUSHROOMS Sundried Tomato Pesto
Makes 12 Oven at 400˚F
12 White mushrooms, stems pulled out (set aside for another use) and the caps reserved
8 tablespoons Sundried Tomato Seasoning & Pesto
⅓-cup fine dry breadcrumbs mixed with 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
1. Lightly grease a shallow baking pan.
2. Pour the Sundried Tomato Seasoning & Pesto into a bowl, add the oil and water, warm in the microwave for one minute, let stand for a few minutes.
3. Using a clean paper towel, wipe the mushroom caps free of any dirt. Mound the Pesto mix in the mushrooms and set them in the baking dish.
4. Sprinkle the tops with the breadcrumbs Parmesan mixture.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes.