SPINACH ARTICHOKE STUFFED MUSHROOMS Spinach Seasoning
Pre-heat oven to 450⁰F
20 large fresh mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed & skin peeled from cap tops
14 ounce can artichoke hearts
¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup Spinach Seasoning
- Drain artichoke hearts reserving ⅓ cup of liquid, chop finely.
- Mix liquid with Spinach Seasoning, set aside about 5 minutes to refresh the herbs.
- Place wire rack on a foil covered rimmed baking sheet. Then place mushrooms, cap sides up, on rack. Bake 15 minutes. If needed, drain mushrooms on paper towel.
- Remove wire rack and discard foil (with mushroom liquid) from baking sheet
- Combine remaining ingredients; spoon into mushrooms.
- Return stuffed mushrooms to baking sheet (without rack & foil). Bake 10 minutes or until tops are turning brown.