Lemony Dill Roasted Broccoli Lemony Dill Seasoning
1-2 bunches of broccoli
½ stick butter (2-3 tablespoons oil can be used)
2 tablespoon Lemony Dill Seasoning
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°.
2. Cut broccoli into bit size pieces, wash and dry.
3. Place ½ stick butter in a microwave save bowl and heat until melted.
4. Stir in Lemony Dill Seasoning.
5. Toss broccoli and butter mixture in a large mixing bowl until all pieced are coated.
6. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
7. Spread broccoli on baking sheet and place into oven for about 10-15 minutes or until broccoli is just starting to soften and brown. Cook longer if necessary.
*Note – try in the air fryer by cooking for 5-7 minutes at 350°