AVOCADO FRIES Seasoned Pepper
2 firm, ripe avocados
4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
¾ teaspoon Seasoned Pepper Seasoning
½ cup plain bread crumbs
2 large egg whites, beaten
1. Preheat broiler. Place a baking sheet in oven while broiler preheats.
2. Combine flour & Seasoned Pepper Seasoning in a shallow dish. Place breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. Place egg whites in a small bowl and whisk until foamy.
3. Halve avocados, remove pits and cut each half into 6 wedges. Pull off peels.
4. Dredge avocado wedges in flour, dip in egg whites and then dredge in breadcrumbs. Remove baking sheet from oven; coat with cooking spray. Place avocado slices on baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
5. Broil 5 minutes or until brown on top. Turn and broil 2 more minutes. Serve immediately.
NOTE: This recipe will work with most any of our seasonings, Cajun, Traditional Italian, Herbes de Provence, Adobo, to mention a few. Let your taste buds decide!