Maple Bacon Sugar Glaze
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup Maple Bacon Sugar
1/2 cup clover honey
3 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp EACH onion powder, garlic powder, ground sage, dried parsley, ground nutmeg ground ginger, ground cloves, paprika
1/4 tsp EACH pepper, ancho chili powder
1. Whisk together all of the Sugar Glaze ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer, stirring often, until sugar is fully dissolved..
2. Brush ham all over with approximately 1/3 of the Glaze, including in between slices. Tightly wrap ham with foil and bake at 325 degrees F until the center registers 100-110 degrees F, (approx. 10-14 minutes per pound). Remove ham from oven and increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
3. Carefully unwrap ham from foil. Spoon juices from the bottom of the pan all over ham. Brush ham all over with 1/3 of remaining Glaze (If glaze thickens return to heat to loosen).
4. Leave ham uncovered to caramelize surface and bake until the ham reaches an internal temperature of around 140 degrees F, approximately 20-30 minutes, spooning juices over ham every 10 minutes.
5. Remove ham from oven and spoon juices from bottom of pan/foil again all over ham and brush again with Glaze. Loosely cover with foil. Let rest for 15 minutes then spoon more juices over ham and serve with any remaining Glaze.