WHITE LASAGNA Dill & Tarragon Seasoned Sea Salt
16 ounce package lasagna noodles
2 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon EVOO
1 shallot, chopped
12 ounces mushrooms, sliced
10 ounces fresh spinach
2 cups ricotta cheese
2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
4 teaspoons Dill & Tarragon Seasoned Sea Salt, divided
1 ounce fontina cheese, shredded
2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (about ½ cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Cook noodles according to directions until al dente.
3. Cook prosciutto in a large skillet over medium high heat until crisp. Remove to a plate; cool slightly and crumble.
4. Return pan to medium high heat. Add EVOO to pan; swirl to coat. Add shallot; sauté 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in spinach; cook 2 minutes or until it wilts. Remove from heat and drain.
5. Combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan, 2 teaspoons of the Dill & Tarragon Seasoned Sea Salt and fontina cheese in a large bowl. Add spinach mixture and prosciutto, stirring well to combine.
6. Coat lasagna pan with cooking spray. Arrange 4 lasagna noodles in pan. Spoon ⅓ filling evenly over noodles, top filling with 4 more noodles. Repeat layers twice, ending with pasta noodles.
7. Combine remaining 2 teaspoons Dill & Tarragon Seasoned Sea Salt with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle evenly over lasagna.
8. Cover pan loosely with foil coated with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until bubbly and browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.