VEGETABLE FRITTATA Traditional Italian Seasoning
6 large eggs
6 basil leaves, chopped
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
1 ½ tablespoons Traditional Italian Seasoning
1 tablespoon EVOO
2 cups yellow squash slices, ¼ inch thick
2 cups zucchini slices, ¼ inch thick
1 ½ cups Red bell peppers, thinly sliced
1 ½ cups mushrooms, sliced
½ cup green onions, sliced
3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat broiler. Whisk eggs, basil, salt and Traditional Italian Seasoning in bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon EVOO over medium heat in a 12 inch oven-proof nonstick pan. Stir in yellow squash, zucchini, red peppers, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Add green onion, cook 3 minutes.
3. Pour egg mixture into pan. Cook eggs until set, about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Sprinkle goat cheese over frittata. Broil 5 to 7 inches from heat until slightly puffed, golden, firm throughout, and thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes.
5. Allow frittata to set 5 minutes before cutting into 6 wedges. Serve immediately.