SRIRACHA QUINOA BITES Sriracha Salt
Makes 20 to 24
2 cups cooked quinoa
¾ cup Gruyere cheese, grated
2 eggs, beaten
2 green onions, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon Oh! So Garlic! Seasoning
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon Sriracha Salt, or to taste
½ cup breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
2. Oil a 24 count mini muffin pan and set aside.
3. Sit all ingredients together in a large bowl. The mixture should be sticky and cling to a spoon.
4. Spoon mixture into each cup and press down firmly, add more if necessary to fill even to the top.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through. Keep an eye on the edges-once they brown go ahead and remove from the over.
6. Allow to cook for 5 minutes, Serve immediately.