Lemon & Dill Chicken Lemony Dill Seasoning
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1-1 ¼ pounds)
3 teaspoons Extra-virgin olive oil, (or) Canola, Avocado etc. oil
¼ cup finely chopped onion
3 cloves garlic or 1 tablespoon minced
1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons flour
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, divided
2 tablespoon Lemony Dill Seasoning, divided
1. Season both sides of chicken breast with one half the Lemony Dill Seasoning.
2. Heat 1 ½ teaspoon oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sear both sides until browned, about 3 minutes each side.
3. Transfer chicken to a plate and tent with foil.
4. Reduce heat to medium and add the remaining 1 ½ teaspoon oil to the pan. Add onion and garlic, cook for 1 minutes.
5. Whisk broth, flour, 1 tablespoon fresh dill and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl then slowly add, while whisking, to the pan and cook until broth is slightly thickened. About 3 minutes.
6. Return chicken to pan, reduce heat to low and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
7. Garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill and slices of lemon.