JALAPENO POPPER PUFFS Jalapeno Cilantro Seasoning
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup mayonnaise
4 ounce can chopped green chilies, drained
2 tablespoons Jalapeno Cilantro Seasoning
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 cans crescent sheets
1. Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
2. Combine all ingredients set aside.
3. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
4. Pop and unroll crescent rolls. If using perforated press edges together and cut into 8 even squares. If using solid sheet cut into 8 even square.
5. Place about a tablespoon of mix into middle of each square and close, pressing all edges together to form a solid puff.
6. Repeat until all filling has been used.
7. Place each puff about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until crescent rolls are firm and golden brown.
Hint: If you would like a dip with more heat, add additional seasoning!