ITALIAN CHICKEN & RICE CASSEROLE Traditional Italian Seasoning
3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
1 cup rice, uncooked
1 red bell pepper, chopped
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
32 ounces chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup (10.75 ounces)
1 ½ tablespoons Traditional Italian Seasoning
1. Place cooked chicken in the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
2. Sprinkle rice, red pepper and parsley over the top.
3. Spread cheese evenly over the top.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the broth, cream of chicken soup and Traditional Italian Seasoning. Pour evenly over the top of the other ingredients.
5. Bake at 350˚F degrees for 60 to 75 minutes or until rice is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed. Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before serving.