EGGLESS CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE Avocado Oil
½ cup whole wheat or all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 pinch salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
⅓ cup sugar
½ cup cold water
2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
½ tablespoon vinegar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
90 to 100 grams (3.5 ounces) semi sweet, bitter sweet or sweet chocolate
1. Place a sieve on to a bowl and add dry ingredients, sift directly into the bowl. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, add sugar and cold water, stir until all the sugar is dissolved. Add Avocado Oil and stir well. Add vanilla extract and vinegar, mix again.
3. Using a wire whisk, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
4. Pour batter into three greased ramekins or muffin cups. Place chocolate squares into the batter gently pressing the chocolate squares so that they get immersed in the batter.
5. Preheat oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 400⁰ F before you start baking. Place ramekins in preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
6. Once done, let the cakes cool for 2 to 3 minutes then gently invert on a serving plate, ramekins will still be hot. Serve cake