ARTICHOKE SPINACH DIP Spinach Seasoning
4 tablespoons Spinach Seasoning
8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
13.75 ounces Artichoke hearts in brine
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Open and drain Artichoke hearts and chop to desired size.
2. In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
3. Add artichoke hearts and Spinach Seasoning.
4.Stir to combine.
5. Place mixture into an oven safe dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and broil for 4 to 5 minutes or until dip is warm and cheese is browning.
6. Serve with warm tortilla chips or crackers or bread.
Note: If cream cheese is out of the refrigerator, place in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or until soft.