GRILLED CHICKEN (W) ROASTED TOMATOES Sundried Tomato & Garlic Oil
3 boneless chicken breasts (about 1 ½ pounds), cut in half lengthwise
½ cup Sundried Tomato & Garlic Oil plus 2 to 3 tablespoons
4 medium tomatoes, cut in half and seeded
¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1. Place chicken and ½ cup Sundried Tomato & Garlic Oil in a re-closable plastic bag and refrigerate for several hours
2. Preheat oven to 450˚F.
3. Place tomatoes, cut side down, on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with Sundried Tomato & Garlic Oil. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the tomatoes char and soften. Place in a medium bowl and mash with a fork, incorporating 1 additional tablespoon Sundried Tomato & Garlic Oil, chopped basil and parsley.
4. Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat.
5. Remove chicken breasts from the marinade, grill 3 to 5 minutes per side or until thoroughly cooked. Set the chicken breast on a wooden board and slice diagonally into ¾ slices.
6. Drizzle with the roasted tomato sauce and serve hot or cooled to room temperature.